Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having problems with workflows on I module I created
Sadly I don't have that GV yet. Still need to update this installation, but I want to include the new inventorylines in the update.

I don't know how to use evalwf.php. I presume I should use it from the command line? And what should I pass as a parameter?

Ah, wait. I see the file is documented in build/HelperScripts

The evalwf.php script says (note that I removed the domain name):

Code:
Launch Conditions:
** RESULT:
bool(true)

** EMail TASK **

from_name
guido
from_email
crm@DOMAIN.nl
to_email
guido@DOMAIN.nl
cc

bcc

subject
Guido maakte een opmerking bij keuring KEU000001
content

Bij keuring KEU000001 werd een opmerking gemaakt door een monteur: TEST2
This seems to be in order as far as I can see.

This is the content of the task (note again that the DOMAIN stands for the actual domain, I removed it here):

Code:
O:11:"VTEmailTask":15:{s:18:"executeImmediately";b:0;s:10:"workflowId";s:3:"115";s:7:"summary";s:64:"Verstuur een e-mail als de opmerking van de monteur veranderd is";s:6:"active";b:1;s:7:"trigger";N;s:8:"fromname";s:20:"crm@DOMAIN.nl";s:9:"fromemail";s:20:"crm@DOMAIN.nl";s:7:"replyto";s:36:"$(assigned_user_id : (Users) email1)";s:7:"subject";s:89:"$(assigned_user_id : (Users) first_name) maakte een opmerking bij keuring  $servicejob_no";s:7:"content";s:159:"<p>Bij keuring <a href="$(general : (__VtigerMeta__) crmdetailviewurl)">$servicejob_no</a> werd een opmerking gemaakt door een monteur: $mechanic_remarks</p>
";s:9:"recepient";s:22:"guido@DOMAIN.nl";s:7:"emailcc";s:0:"";s:8:"emailbcc";s:0:"";s:4:"test";s:122:"[{"fieldname":"mechanic_remarks","operation":"has changed","value":"","valuetype":"","joincondition":"and","groupid":"0"}]";s:2:"id";i:144;}

I have no idea how, but it started working on one workflow. I changed the workflow task a couple of times and it started to work. Right now it's back at where I started at, and even that works.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having problems with workflows on I module I created - Guido1982 - 02-21-2018, 09:23 AM