Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Search field focus in Detailview
Hello,

I have a question: Is there a way to put the focus(cursor) in the global search field when in DetailView? I'm thinking at the situation where you are browsing 'not sequential' through a global search and when you search and hit a result, after you edit and save(after save you are back in DetailView) it would be nice to be able to start typing again directly in the global search for the next element without having to move the mouse in the the field for it. Maybe a GV that does that would be nice because this behavior may not be suitable in all situations.

Thanks
(11-29-2021, 11:55 AM)radu Wrote: Hello,

I have a question: Is there a way to put the focus(cursor) in the global search field when in DetailView? I'm thinking at the situation where you are browsing 'not sequential' through a global search and when you search and hit a result, after you edit and save(after save you are back in DetailView) it would be nice to be able to start typing again directly in the global search for the next element without having to move the mouse in the the field for it. Maybe a GV that does that would be nice because this behavior may not be suitable in all situations.

Thanks

Hello,

That is currently not possible but the global variable idea sounds correct. Contact us if you want us to add that feature.

Thank you!
Hello,
Where should I contact you for this? Usually I used to speak with Joe about things like this I don't know other contact.
Thanks