Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contacts read-only
I have successfully imported 990 contacts from a CSV file but now the name and lastname field are read-only when trying create a new or edit an existing record.

new install of CoreBOS 8.0
Hi
Can you share some print screen?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Did you find the solution? is it the same for all users and from multiple systems/browsers? I had some issues at some point with browser's cache, it would not display elements. Not exactly like yours but also some kind of render malfunction caused by the browser itself not by the application.
(05-26-2022, 11:31 AM)rslemer Wrote: Hi
Can you share some print screen?
First Name and Last Name fields are read-only.

(05-31-2022, 08:35 PM)radu Wrote: Did you find the solution? is it the same for all users and from multiple systems/browsers? I had some issues at some point with browser's cache, it would not display elements. Not exactly like yours but also some kind of render malfunction caused by the browser itself not by the application.

Yes, I have tried different browsers but still.

Attached Files Image(s)

Have you defined a Field Dependency Map?
Joe
TSolucio
(06-08-2022, 07:50 AM)joebordes Wrote: Have you defined a Field Dependency Map?

To be honest with you, I am new to CoreBOS.

I do not know what the Field Dependency Map is and how to set it up on the CRM.

Regards
Sipho Kunene

(06-14-2022, 12:57 PM)siphok Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 07:50 AM)joebordes Wrote: Have you defined a Field Dependency Map?

To be honest with you, I am new to CoreBOS.

I do not know what the Field Dependency Map is and how to set it up on the CRM.

Regards
Sipho Kunene
Have just found it  under Tools/Business Maps

I will do some research.

Thank you  
ah, wait!! I got it!

that "new to coreBOS" triggered the solution

coreBOS has a continuos upgrade process, once you start with coreBOS you will never have to upgrade again, you just pull from github and use coreBOS updater to apply all the database changes

this means that the first time you install coreBOS you ALSO have to do that corebos updater step

try this: go to Settings > coreBOS Updater

Click on Load Updates
Click on Apply All (you will probably have to do this a couple of times or three)

then have a look at the contacts view again and let us know
Joe
TSolucio
(06-14-2022, 04:33 PM)joebordes Wrote: ah, wait!! I got it!

that "new to coreBOS" triggered the solution

coreBOS has a continuos upgrade process, once you start with coreBOS you will never have to upgrade again, you just pull from github and use coreBOS updater to apply all the database changes

this means that the first time you install coreBOS you ALSO have to do that corebos updater step

try this: go to Settings > coreBOS Updater

Click on Load Updates
Click on Apply All  (you will probably have to do this a couple of times or three)

then have a look at the contacts view again and let us know
Hi Joe 

I am so overjoyed, your solution worked perfectly.

Thank you so much.
Sipho
Great!! I'm happy too. There is a learning curve, be patient and keep asking, it is worth the effort, believe me :-)

have a nice weekend
Joe
TSolucio
(06-17-2022, 12:16 PM)joebordes Wrote: Great!!  I'm happy too. There is a learning curve, be patient and keep asking, it is worth the effort, believe me :-)

have a nice weekend

Thank you again