Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing Latest Version (error)
(02-11-2017, 10:41 PM)mweaver Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 10:33 PM)joebordes Wrote: you can an updated version of Timecontrol on github:

https://github.com/tsolucio/Timecontrol

I'll send you TimecontrolInvoicing as soon as I have a chance

awesome... thank you Joe. Just because I was curious I ran another install of 7.0 but this time I allowed it to create a new database and I got the same error. I'm wondering if perhaps its the version of PHP that is running on the server at the moment. I think after I get done working on my current batch of trouble-tickets in the queue I'll have to start setting up a new LAMP server. I have to do it anyway to get MySQL up to date and now I've got something else to motivate me to get it done. I really do like the look of the latest version. Well done!

Joe,

I noticed something odd this morning. While I was waiting for another task I was working on the complete, I downloaded a fresh copy from GitHub and unzipped it on my LAMP server, then started the initial setup. My intention was to allow it to create a new database and hopefully complete the install and run. However, while going through the first few steps - the part where you have to set directory permissions - I set the perms and hit Check Again and there was still one directory being displayed that still needed it's perms set. (modules/Emails/templates). The problem is that directory didn't exist. Either on my server from a fresh download of the code, or inside the zip file from GitHub.

I created an empty directory named templates on the path specified, but ran out of time to finish the install. 

Was this directory removed, or is it missing?
Mark

[i]If I could work while on horseback that's where I'd be doing it. There's nothing like riding... Gives new meaning to the phrase, ride to live... live to ride.[/i]

Messages In This Thread
Testing Latest Version (error) - mweaver - 02-11-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Testing Latest Version (error) - mweaver - 02-24-2017, 02:43 PM