Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem: Email Template Variables
Hi Joe,

it's the copy that the client receives. The very same variable works perfectly in the Customer Portal Notification. The template for invoicing did have HTML for a no breaking space (&nbspWink but I took that out. Not sure why it's doing this. Below is the HTML being used in the invoice message template:

Code:
<table width="600" style="border: 1px solid #003; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px;">
    <tbody>
        <tr>
            <th style="height: 60px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 18px; vertical-align: middle; background-color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">CISS Invoice Information</th>
        </tr>
        <tr>
            <td>&nbsp;</td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
            <td>
            <p><strong>Hello $contacts-firstname$</strong></p>

<p>Thank you very much for choosing CISS as your Computer Consultant.</p>

<p>Attached is an invoice for . If you have any questions please let me know at your convenience.</p>

<div align="center">&nbsp;</div>
            </td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
            <td>
            <p style="font-size: 10pt;">To view details concerning your invoice please feel free to visit the CISS Customer Portal where all Trouble-Ticket, Invoice, Quotes and Documentation is available at your convenience. To access the Customer Portal <a href="https://vtcp.compinfosystems.com:4443/">click here</a> and enter your credentials. If you're not sure what your Customer Portal login is please email us and we'll get that information to you right away.</p>

<p align="right" style="font-size: 10pt;">Best Regards<br />
            Mark Weaver, President<br />
            Computer Information Systems &amp; Services</p>
            </td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
            <td>
            <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                <tbody>
                    <tr>
                        <td align="center" bgcolor="#333333"><span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">400 Bridge St. Suite #4</span></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                        <td align="center" bgcolor="#333333"><span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Phone: (717) 512-9718&nbsp; |&nbsp; Fax: (717) 774-4802</span></td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                        <td align="center" bgcolor="#333333"><span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Email:&nbsp;<a href="mailto:mweaver@compinfosystems.com">mweaver@compinfosystems.com</a></span></td>
                    </tr>
                </tbody>
            </table>
            </td>
        </tr>
    </tbody>
</table>
Mark

[i]If I could work while on horseback that's where I'd be doing it. There's nothing like riding... Gives new meaning to the phrase, ride to live... live to ride.[/i]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Problem: Email Template Variables - mweaver - 12-09-2014, 04:41 AM