• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filters - set a default order
(08-29-2019, 07:39 AM)global.da Wrote: its really not working
Application_ListView_Default_OrderDirect... DESC
Application_ListView_Default_Sorting 1
Application_ListView_Default_OrderField  ticket_no
i guess modifying the code is required

(09-03-2019, 07:22 AM)global.da Wrote:
(08-29-2019, 08:10 AM)joebordes Wrote: Sorry but it works correctly. I have recorded a video for you and tested various times, I attach a gif of the last test I just made, there is nothing to change.

The test I made with the gif is in the online demo, so you can have a look at the records today (before it resets)
If you want us to connect to your install and configure it for you send me an email.

How can i do it for Opportunities?
potential_no didnt worked for Sortfield

Hello,

I had this issue while working with 'Support Tickets' module. In general your conditions are correct: 

Application_ListView_Default_OrderDirect... DESC

Application_ListView_Default_Sorting 1
Application_ListView_Default_OrderField  ticket_no

But, the most important step you have to undertake is to LOG OUT so the changes can apply. Then log in again and enjoy the result Smile

(09-03-2019, 07:22 AM)global.da Wrote:
(08-29-2019, 08:10 AM)joebordes Wrote: Sorry but it works correctly. I have recorded a video for you and tested various times, I attach a gif of the last test I just made, there is nothing to change.

The test I made with the gif is in the online demo, so you can have a look at the records today (before it resets)
If you want us to connect to your install and configure it for you send me an email.

How can i do it for Opportunities?
potential_no didnt worked for Sortfield

As for 'Opportunitties' module, if you want to sort it according to potential_no variable, i think you are missing a crucial thing, which is the "In module list" variable. It is a checkbox aand it should be checked, so its value will be 'Yes'. At least this was my mistake. 
[b][color=#cc66ff][i]Hena[/i][/color][/b]
[i][color=#cc66ff][b]Evolutivo Team [/b][/color][/i]

Messages In This Thread
Filters - set a default order - rslemer - 01-10-2018, 11:51 AM
RE: Filters - set a default order - Hena Hajderasi - 09-03-2019, 11:00 AM