Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having problems with workflows on I module I created
I noticed something else on both workflows that have problems. Both use the 'has changed' clause. I don't know how this compares values against previous values (modtracker is enabled for this module), but it doesn't seem to work for me. Note that this install is pretty old (I know), so maybe there have been changes to this code in the recent past?

Is there any way I can check what this method actually does and how I could 'repair' it?

(02-21-2018, 09:53 AM)joebordes Wrote: It is the  "from name" that has to be a valid email or most SMTP servers will reject the email

There is currently a validation in the outgoing server configuration to impose that but it was added a 6/7 months ago so you may not have that validation.

I recommend always leaving "from" empty, it is used in very scarce use cases.

Let us know how it goes.

Yeah I figured that as well, but that works. Just to be sure I'll leave it blank, so future updates don't break workflows.

I've now changed the workflows to avoid the 'has changed' clause. In stead I use 'the first time a condition is true', and then execute a task. I'd rather create a workflow that takes a broader perspective and narrows down when it comes down to the tasks, but let's see if this works first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having problems with workflows on I module I created - Guido1982 - 02-21-2018, 09:59 AM