Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update problem with financial fields
Maybe I found something that can help to find a solution:

I realized that when calling the ”more information” tab on a contacts page and then click on ”Invoices” that no invoice is shown. I turned on DB debugging and found this statement which seems to be wrong:

SELECT vtiger_crmentity.*, vtiger_invoice.*, CASE WHEN (vtiger_users.user_name NOT LIKE '') THEN CONCAT(vtiger_users.first_name,' ',vtiger_users.last_name) ELSE vtiger_groups.groupname END AS user_name, vtiger_invoicecf.* FROM vtiger_invoice INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_crmentity.crmid = vtiger_invoice.invoiceid LEFT JOIN vtiger_invoicecf ON vtiger_invoicecf.invoiceid = vtiger_invoice.invoiceid INNER JOIN vtiger_contactdetails ON (vtiger_contactdetails.contactid = vtiger_invoicecf.cf_832) LEFT JOIN vtiger_users ON vtiger_users.id = vtiger_crmentity.smownerid LEFT JOIN vtiger_groups ON vtiger_groups.groupid = vtiger_crmentity.smownerid WHERE vtiger_crmentity.deleted = 0 AND vtiger_contactdetails.contactid = 275698 ORDER BY crmid ASC LIMIT 0, 20

Unfortuately my skills end here. Do you know how I could proceed from here? I guess this is what blocks the financial fields update script to run properly. It should update all the financial fields in existing invoices if I understand it right? When I am opening an invoice and save it the fields are populated correctly. But the script makes no changes on existing invoices.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Update problem with financial fields - partnerwerk - 08-27-2018, 06:52 AM