Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some problems with (scheduled) reports
1.- Fixed Thanks!!

2.- We fixed this issue on vtigercrm and it was one of the first things we added to coreBOS. I just tried it on my test install with a date between filter and the conditions were applied correclty to the report in the email. You say that you are fltering on picklists. Picklist filters are really special and hard to get right. They are based on the default language of the user creating the report and the one executing it. This is because the values show translated but may be saved in some other language. So maybe you issue is with that. Lorida just finished a feature to get the picklist searches right. It still needs a few tweeks but it is working really well. I accepted the changes a few days ago, so you may want to try that and see how it works out.

3.- The time is calculated here. Since there is no other processing I understand that it is based on the $default_timezone variable in config.inc.php. Be careful chaning this variable as it will affect all the dates in the application, especially the calendar.
Joe
TSolucio

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some problems with (scheduled) reports - joebordes - 08-22-2018, 07:20 PM