Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some problems with (scheduled) reports

1. Nice!
  2. I did fix this issue by filtering on the original English values as well. But this gets complicated when a 'normal' user creates a report and doesn't know this, or when you add picklist values, these are saved in the language you enter them in. I could check the database for the user who created a report, but there is a 99.9% chance all users have their language set to Dutch. As for the 'executing user', what context is that? When is the 'execution'? When the report is generated to send as an e-mail attachment? Who will that user be? And will that user's language be used? As I said, basically all our users have Dutch as their language, but still the values the scheduled report filters on are the original English ones. I'm still not sure what's going wrong here.
  3. I just issued a php -r "echo date('Y-m-d H : i : s');" from the command line, that gave me a time one hour earlier than it actually is. But since this is a standard date command from php, I don't see how the $default_timezone could have an effect on that. What's even more weird, reports get sent two hours late, but the CLI gives me a one hour difference. Is there some time-offset I could set in PHP? And how would that keep winter and summertime (we have that here) into account? I'm not too smart on how dates and times are handled...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some problems with (scheduled) reports - Guido1982 - 08-22-2018, 07:58 PM