Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Doubt - block user click on mass edit button
There any way I block user use the mass edition button?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Not yet, working on it.
Joe
TSolucio
(09-14-2018, 10:27 PM)joebordes Wrote: Not yet, working on it.

any update on this mass edit button?
I think this can be done now with the Business Actions module. Find the mass edit button record for the module you want and configure the permission to show the button to the correct users instead of the default "for all users"
Joe
TSolucio
(09-06-2019, 11:12 AM)joebordes Wrote: I think this can be done now with the Business Actions module. Find the mass edit button record for the module you want and configure the permission to show the button to the correct users instead of the default "for all users"

please show me how Sad ?
i tried below didnt worked

Attached Files Image(s)

(09-06-2019, 11:12 AM)joebordes Wrote: I think this can be done now with the Business Actions module. Find the mass edit button record for the module you want and configure the permission to show the button to the correct users instead of the default "for all users"

I didn't find this record ... only mass tag, but mass edition button not ...

=(
Ranieri
eCRM Web
(09-09-2019, 08:21 PM)rslemer Wrote:

I didn't find this record ... only mass tag, but mass edition button not ...

=(

You don't find the button because that button is done with hardcode and it cannot be changed. All the other buttons can be done through Business Action module and only those can be changed and defined to be accessed by custom users. 
[b][color=#cc66ff][i]Hena[/i][/color][/b]
[i][color=#cc66ff][b]Evolutivo Team [/b][/color][/i]
and there any plans to changed that?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
not for the moment
Joe
TSolucio