Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips and Tricks : When Log in, first module to see
Hi
How or where can i edit a settings where after logging, instead of the Homepage module to see, i wanted to see in my screen e.g Support Tickets?
i think this is in Global Variables Module
Create name Application_Default_Module and set the Value of what Module for each user
correct!
Joe
TSolucio
(08-09-2019, 01:08 AM)global.da Wrote: Hi
How or where can i edit a settings where after logging, instead of the Homepage module to see, i wanted to see in my screen e.g Support Tickets?

To edit the settings so that after logging in, you see your Support Tickets instead of the Homepage module, you'll typically need to access the settings or preferences section of your platform. Here's a general guide on how you might do this:

1. **Login and Navigate to Settings:** Log in to your platform and look for a "Settings" or "Preferences" option. This might be located in the main navigation menu or in a dropdown menu under your username/profile picture.

2. **Locate Homepage Settings:** Within the settings or preferences section, look for options related to your homepage or dashboard settings. This could be labeled as "Homepage Preferences" or something similar.

3. **Choose Support Tickets as Default:** Once you've found the homepage settings, there should be an option to select the default module or page you want to see after logging in. Look for a dropdown menu or radio buttons that allow you to choose from available modules or pages.

4. **Save Changes:** After selecting "Support Tickets" as your preferred default, make sure to save your changes. This might involve clicking a "Save" or "Update" button at the bottom of the settings page.

5. **Test:** Log out of your account and then log back in to see if the changes have taken effect. You should be directed to the Support Tickets module or page instead of the Homepage.

Keep in mind that the specific steps and terminology may vary depending on the platform you're using. If you're having trouble finding the settings or making the changes, you can consult the platform's documentation or support resources for more detailed instructions.