Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dupplicate Related Records in Mail Manager and Last Viewed not show
Related records in the mail manager module are duplicated, and when clicking the Last View icon does not show the list.
Please guide me how to fix the problem, thank you.

Attached Files Image(s)

the related search happens here: https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/modules/MailManager/src/controllers/RelationController.php#L388
from what I understand it searches for the email wherever it can find it and returns all the records. then the part that shows them isn't doing it right. I mean they are probably different records.

We are looking into the last viewed issue, we will fix that.
Joe
TSolucio
I was trying to reproduce and I see that it doesn't happen in my install

it is like you have hidden the entity name field of the module, the main link field that is set by default, or you changed it for another field and the code is only showing you the module, not the entity field value

have you changed anything like that?
Joe
TSolucio
I was trying to reproduce and I see that it doesn't happen in my install

it is like you have hidden the entity name field of the module, the main link field that is set by default, or you changed it for another field and the code is only showing you the module, not the entity field value

Joe
TSolucio
(05-12-2020, 10:20 PM)joebordes Wrote: I was trying to reproduce and I see that it doesn't happen in my install

Hi, after I updated the fixes today, it worked fine, no longer duplicates.
when clicking the Last View icon does not show the list, how to fix this problem.
(05-13-2020, 01:24 AM)phongkni Wrote: after I updated the fixes today, it worked fine, no longer duplicates.

Great!!

(05-13-2020, 01:24 AM)phongkni Wrote: when clicking the Last View icon does not show the list, how to fix this problem.

we are working on it, get back to you soon
Joe
TSolucio
fixed the last viewed panel: https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/commit/fb9bf28506a389f58baf3968e959c07d87933dae

Thanks!!
Joe
TSolucio