Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding a related sales order to the calendar event
(11-19-2015, 12:05 PM)joebordes Wrote: getTabId is a system function in include/utils

From reading the name, I guess it does nothing else but return the ID number for the modulename you put into it?

(11-19-2015, 12:05 PM)joebordes Wrote: Look at this commit:  aef5145afe132d106186dcd59451d6d83b5477d3
That was added by MSL and adds Vendors to the Calendar modules, maybe you can follow the same path.
You should also be able to add a uitype 10 field there.

Thanks, I'll look into this.

I took a look at the commit, but that is not quite what I want to do. What MSL did was add 'Vendors' to the 'select related' dropdown, so that you could relate a Vendor. I already use this functionality to relate an Account (via my autocomplete field). I want to create a second relation (for which I have also created a special table in the database) to activities. That all works, I edited the 'Save' and 'Delete' files to make sure the relation is saved and deleted when an event is deleted. I've got it all working. The only problem I am facing is that the '$title' variable (that holds the actual content of the event as shown in the calendar) does not process my variables. During the creation of the '$Activities' array in Events.php, this array is made and presented as JSON, so that the fullcalendar plugin that CalendarView.tpl uses can use it to build the events in the presentation. For some reason, the variables I use to set the sales order name and create a link to it are empty here. In the white pop-up that appears when you click an event (the actions pop-up) my variables do work, so I can click to view the related sales order. I don't understand why they don't work in the JSON part. But typing this, I'm thinking I maybe have made some formatting mistakes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adding a related sales order to the calendar event - Guido1982 - 11-19-2015, 03:49 PM