Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scheduled Reports
Hello,
I tryed to schedule e-mail from a default report in a fresh installation and did not received the e-mail. The outgoing e-mail is configured ok, the system can send e-mails otherwise. Can someone tell me what debug procedure should I use to trouble shoot this? I can't confirm it on the demo site because i don't think mails are configured there.
Thanks
Do you have the cron setup and the Send Scheduled Reports programmed task activated in Settings > Programmed Tasks ?
Joe
TSolucio
Yes, the task scheduler runs every 15 minutes and and also have the task Schedule Report enabled with 15 minutes in Scheduler(I guess that is Programmed Tasks). Do I need to execute anything else than cron/vtigercron.sh in crontab?
I checked the debug file and noticed there was an error at creating the e-mail because the GV 'HelpDesk_Support_Reply_EMail' had invalid value(that your_domain.tld). So I populated the helpdesk GV's: HelpDesk_Support_Reply_EMail; HelpDesk_Support_EMail
I don't remember if the documentation specifies that those GV's are mandatory for the scheduled report to work but after i created those it started to work.
Great!
Joe
TSolucio