Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems upgrading from vtiger 5.2.1
OK, install is all done.  Received one warning: Warning: Missing argument 2 for ExecutePQuery(), called in /var/www/vtigercrm/modules/Migration/DBChanges/530_to_540rc.php on line 177 and defined in /var/www/vtigercrm/include/install/resources/utils.php on line 1318

Everything else completed with a SUCCESS.  I clicked Next and finished the install which brings me to the CoreBOS login screen.

But now, I can't login.  I tried the "Reset admin password trick in vtiger" in the database: 1UPDATE vtiger_users SET user_password = 'adpexzg3FUZAk', crypt_type='' WHERE id=1;

So now it's User: admin, Password: admin.
But I get the same outcome.  You enter the credentials at the login screen and attempt to login, nothing happens.  The login screen is comes back with no errors (basically it looks like you just hit the refresh button in the browser).  I tried going through the code and adding breaks to see how far it's getting.

It gets past line 25 in the modules/Users/Authenticate.php file: if($focus->is_authenticated()) {
Because I added a: echo "here\n";  die;    --> And it got there, so I know the password is "working", but it just doesn't seem to be setting the session variables or something like that.

I see no errors in the Apache Logs, and no errors appear in the browser.  Is there some other logging I can setup to see what's going on?

Any ideas?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems upgrading from vtiger 5.2.1 - gorundown - 04-30-2016, 12:46 PM