Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
administrator don´t see all products
Hello:

In a new corebos instalation, there are several users ( two administrators, one CEO al 13 sales man) . When one of the administrators try to edit a sales order, adding one existing produt, in the popup don´t appears all of this, also a part of then.

This is the popup query:

SELECT vtiger_crmentity.crmid, vtiger_crmentity.smownerid, vtiger_crmentity.description, vtiger_products.*, vtiger_productcf.*
FROM vtiger_products INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity as vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_crmentity.crmid = vtiger_products.productid
INNER JOIN vtiger_productcf ON vtiger_products.productid = vtiger_productcf.productid
LEFT JOIN vtiger_vendor ON vtiger_vendor.vendorid = vtiger_products.vendor_id
LEFT JOIN vtiger_groups ON vtiger_groups.groupid = vtiger_crmentity.smownerid
LEFT JOIN vtiger_users ON vtiger_users.id = vtiger_crmentity.smownerid
WHERE vtiger_products.productid>0 AND vtiger_crmentity.deleted = 0 and vtiger_products.discontinued<>0
AND vtiger_products.productid
NOT IN (SELECT distinct topdo FROM vtiger_productcomponent INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_crmentity.crmid=vtiger_productcomponent.productcomponentid WHERE vtiger_products.productid>0 AND vtiger_crmentity.deleted = 0) LIMIT 0,20

The query returns 7 products, but in the products listview appears 13

I think that an adminstrator user can work with all the records, or I am wrong? It is necessary change anything in thepermmisions of roles or profiles?

Also, when I try to upload a pdf file appears this warning: "Imagen inválida: contiene elementos potencialmente maliciosos "

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
administrator don´t see all products - inspectorflint - 05-01-2023, 06:59 AM