Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion : PBX Manager Enhanced
I suggest create a feature, similar a mail scanner, for PBX Manager

The ideia is search Asterisk table and list all call, similar a email scanner mailbox

Today, salesman need make a follow up and get more information possible to convert opportunity to a new real business

That feature, is can possible, salesman, manager of client account, return all missed calls and register on coreBOS history from each one.

Asterisk history is stored at

Database asteriskcdrdb
table cdr
Is possible, I create a stored procedure in MySQL, used a trigger, each time Asterisk include a call in your BD I replicate to CoreBOS ?

I mean, is there any problem, only include a single line in coreBOS table? or I need more code ?

What table in coreBOS I use for that?
I don't think that will be so easy. For one call record I think you would have to create an entry in:
- vtiger_crmentity
- vtiger_pbxmanager
- vtiger_asteriskincommingcalls
- vtiger_asteriskincommingevents

the first two for sure

you could try with webservice, I'm not sure this module is supported there but that would be the way to go. If it isn't directly supported I would add a couple direct methods to manipulate the extension
Joe
TSolucio
Here you have a gist showing how to create a call using webservice

https://gist.github.com/joebordes/a66a9f4d2d9fb41b8312ed569c20eb79

HTH
have a nice weekend
Joe
TSolucio
This way, coreBOS will create a real call at PBX or only a registry for a Call in registry ?

My problem, is a PBX has a system caller, for made call back.

Client made a new call to toll free.

PBX receive a call, played a pre record voice, and make hangout

Later, PBX created will created a new call, for all number in this list, and when first caller pickup a phone, system send to a operator.

This method does not show a screen (with coreBOS - pop up) because it is not a call received (in "normal" way) for coreBOS needs to works.

Is there a way, force coreBOS show a pop up, considering the process listed above?

Thanks!
Ranieri
eCRM Web
(02-21-2017, 10:25 PM)joebordes Wrote: I don't think that will be so easy. For one call record I think you would have to create an entry in:
- vtiger_crmentity
- vtiger_pbxmanager
- vtiger_asteriskincommingcalls
- vtiger_asteriskincommingevents

the first two for sure

you could try with webservice, I'm not sure this module is supported there but that would be the way to go. If it isn't directly supported I would add a couple direct methods to manipulate the extension

Hi this is up to date for use in coreBOS 7?

I wish create a code, for read a table DB in asterisk and for each line create in coreBOS
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Yes, those tables are up to date, but I REALLY recommend you use webservice for this, it will be way easier.
Joe
TSolucio
Sorry,
I was wondering if this code can be used as a basis for calling web services

https://gist.github.com/joebordes/a66a9f4d2d9fb41b8312ed569c20eb79
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Yes, of course, that is why I created and shared it with you.
Joe
TSolucio