Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migration Incompleted. Only on 2 browsers.
Well, I'm not sure what error log I was looking at when I posted the last 3, but I just looked at error_log located in the main corebos install folder, and it's 32 MB in size and has 188,343 PHP notices!!! I'm really freaked out! I don't even know where to start??? Should I delete them all, then just try pulling up a record and see what comes up? Is there a different way I need to be recording and looking at errors? Everything seems to be working, except every once in a while, I'll have a record load fail with an error, but I've been having that happen with my other sites, so I figured it was a server issue.

For changeset 51, I had the workflow, but there was no name for the Task, so I named it "Update Product Stock". Everything else was right. The update status still won't change from pending though. I tried to "Undo" the update, but it wouldn't let me. Do I delete it, then try to download and apply it again??

Messages In This Thread
RE: Migration Incompleted. Only on 2 browsers. - jvidamins - 12-09-2016, 03:31 AM