Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing Latest Version (error)
I am rather certain I'm not losing my mind, however I am also certain that I am stumped as to what exactly could be going on here:
[Image: CoreBOS_Install_NewServer.png]
As you can see there are some items on this list that appear to be refusing to cooperate. 

I have so far done:
  1. Installed and done basic configuration of CentOS 7 (which includes first round of updates)
  2. Installed MySQL and PHP and of course Apache.
  3. Copied the latest version from GitHub of CoreBOS 7 to this new server and unpacked everything into it's final destination on the server. (Apache is running as apache:apache, so everything in the cbostest directory is owned by user/group apache.
  4. I did not setup a web server container in httpd.conf simply because I'm testing and to date I've never had to do that before. 
What's got me absolutely stumped are the items in red on the screen shot above:
  1. I do have IMAP support: Dovecot is both installed and running with a basic configuration meaning it's accepting connection, however there are port forwarding rules to it from the perimeter. But CoreBOS doesn't care about that.
  2. Currently I have the permissions set on the entire dir tree for this app set to 775. I even tried 777 to see if the setup script saw things any differently, but no change in behavior.
I guess this is my punishment for working with Windows servers for so long and ignoring my Linux side. I know there's got to be something I'm missing, but for the life of me I can't imagine what it could be. And don't get me started on that blasted setting in the PHP.ini file. I've tried setting that critter three ways to Sunday and it continues to read that way. Current setting on that is: 
Code:
short_open_tag=
So...? Anyone see anything I've missed?
Mark

[i]If I could work while on horseback that's where I'd be doing it. There's nothing like riding... Gives new meaning to the phrase, ride to live... live to ride.[/i]

Messages In This Thread
Testing Latest Version (error) - mweaver - 02-11-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Testing Latest Version (error) - mweaver - 02-26-2017, 11:36 AM