Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Portal Notification message goes out Empty
(03-11-2017, 10:26 AM)joebordes Wrote: fail (google.com: domain of mweaver@compinfosystems.com does not designate 66.59.108.12 as permitted sender)

does that have anything to do with it? Do you have the SPF entry in your domain?

No... I've seen those header entries in google message headers for as long as I can remember. Essentially what's happening is happening is only a partial message is being constructed and sent. It builds the message up to but not including the subject header and then sends. This one really has me perplexed. I sent you a copy of the message generated by the system. It happens no matter what SMTP service I use as outgoing server.

At the moment I'm looking around to enable logging so I can tail the log directly from CoreBOS and see whats getting logged while this process is happening. The only changes I've made to the system (CoreBOS) is doing to data import the other day, running cbupdater twice after that, and then one git pull and cbupdater since then. Apart from that I haven't changed anything.
Mark

[i]If I could work while on horseback that's where I'd be doing it. There's nothing like riding... Gives new meaning to the phrase, ride to live... live to ride.[/i]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Customer Portal Notification message goes out Empty - mweaver - 03-11-2017, 01:07 PM