Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem: Email Template Variables
Hi Joe,

Thank you... you've saved my sanity. It's sending the notifications again, but they're coming out in raw HTML. snippet below

Code:
<table style="border: 1px solid #003; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px;" width="600"> <tbody> <tr> <th style="background-color:#666; font-size: 18px; font-style: bold; height: 60px; vertical-align: middle; color: #FFF;">CISS Customer Portal Information</th> </tr> <tr> <td>&nbsp;</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <p><strong>Hello $contacts-firstname$</strong></p> <p>Thank you very much for subscribing to the CISS Customer Portal.<br /> Here is your self service portal login details:</p> <div align="center"> <table style="border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #CCC; font-family: 'Courier New', Courier, monospace; font-size: 10pt; padding: 40px 40px 40px 40px;" width="400"> <tbody> <tr> <td> <p>User ID: <strong>mweaver@compinfosystems.com</strong></p>

in regards to updating my code... it's been somewhat of a long day and I'm still finding my way around the updater and how to use it. How should I go about updating the code to catch the changes you've posted?

thank you,
Mark

[i]If I could work while on horseback that's where I'd be doing it. There's nothing like riding... Gives new meaning to the phrase, ride to live... live to ride.[/i]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Problem: Email Template Variables - mweaver - 11-23-2014, 11:32 PM