Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error an update
Yes that is the coreBOS updater windows. It shows 190, I have 205, so it seems you are missing some.

Try this:

- edit your config.inc.php file
- around the top you will see this line: error_reporting(E_ERROR);
- change it like this: error_reporting(E_ALL);ini_set('display_errors','on');
- and try loading the coreBOS updater "Load Updates", if you get an error paste it here after trying to fix it.
- then try to load the "+" related to in potentials, and see what error you are getting on screen.

upload the errors see if we can help.

I am thinking that you are missing some PHP extensions, make sure your server has all the requirements:

http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.php?id=en:install550#php_extensions
Joe
TSolucio
Remember to leave the error_reporting line the way it was when you finish.
Joe
TSolucio
I try migrated many times, but never i with success..

I don't know, I thing not understand how process work, or if I execute step by step with right way

the last, system not showed a menu, and all screen is displayed with wrong formatting ...
Ranieri
eCRM Web
We are doing a lot of migrations, we just finished one this week from a very big and highly customized 5.4 with very little issues. The migration really depends a lot on the customizations that exist in the origin system but, in general, it seems to work well.

Let me know if we can help in any way
Joe
TSolucio
(11-22-2017, 05:21 PM)joebordes Wrote: Yes that is the coreBOS updater windows. It shows 190, I have 205, so it seems you are missing some.

Try this:

- edit your config.inc.php file
- around the top you will see this line:  error_reporting(E_ERROR);
- change it like this: error_reporting(E_ALL);ini_set('display_errors','on');
- and try loading the coreBOS updater "Load Updates", if you get an error paste it here after trying to fix it.
- then try to load the "+" related to in potentials, and see what error you are getting on screen.

upload the errors see if we can help.

I am thinking that you are missing some PHP extensions, make sure your server has all the requirements:

http://corebos.org/documentation/doku.php?id=en:install550#php_extensions

Hi Joe,
I did modifications following your instruction above, but I still have a blank pop-up window when I try to add the "Related To" company for a new opportunity. I can't add a "related to" Company, so, I can't create a new opportunity.
Regarding CoreBOS updating, I still have 190.
I checked my PHP extensions and everything is like the suggestion I have already read when I did the first CoreBOS installation.
I have Kaspersky Anti Virus installed on my notebook where I installed CoreBOS, with xampp: do you think it could be the reason? Actually, I can't de-activate it either temporanely because my IT department has setted-up a password for it that I don't know.

I would like to install CoreBOS in a cloud instance where I have Linux with LAMPP stack installed, like AWS for Instance...did you try something like that? do you have any suggestion for such kind of cloud services with I can try it free?

Many thanks in advance for your kind support,

best regards,

Andrea
On our hosting service, we use Debian distributions. Me and most of our programming team uses different linux distributions and I have been told (and seen) a wide variety of coreBOS installs in all sorts of LAMP environments so you shouldn't have any issues as long as you have the right PHP extensions loaded and the right file permissions.

I personally do not know of any free hosting service to test on but it seems that digital ocean comes up a lot.

As to your own local install, the white page is a PHP error and I need to see that error to be able to give you any further pointers. If you can't get it on screen maybe you can view the apache error log to see if the error is there.
Joe
TSolucio
Hi,
I performed a fresh CoreBOS installation in my other notebook, without Kaspersky Antivirus installed, but I had the same errors: when I create e new opportunity, I have the same error that I posted in my previous post and when I try to ad a "Related To" Organisation to a new opportunity, I had a blank pop-up Windows so I can't add a "Related To" Organisation and I can't create a new Opportunity in this way. Workaround is to create before the Organisation for wich I want to create opportunity and the creating new opportunity for this specific organisation.
For both these two installations I used "git clone" command... I would like to perform a new installation without using GIT.

Regards,

Andrea
No, it is not a problem of git, it is your WAMP stack, you are missing something in your PHP configuration. Have you reviewed the apache error log?

Look for me on hangouts and we can share the screen, I will help you debug it.
Joe
TSolucio
Have you executed a phpinfo() and reviewed that you have all the required extensions installed? Are php-dom and php-xml present?
Joe
TSolucio
(11-25-2017, 12:05 PM)joebordes Wrote: Have you executed a phpinfo() and reviewed that you have all the required extensions installed? Are php-dom and php-xml present?

Yes, phpinfo() executed and reviewed and all required extensions are installed. php-dom and php-xml as well.

Attched, Apache error log dated 24th of November.

As I can, I will look for you on Hangout.

Many thanks in advance,

best regards,

Andrea.

Attached Files
.txt   APACHE-ERROR-LOG_24112017.txt (Size: 4.5 KB / Downloads: 1)