Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
System is very slow
My system wrote this message in apache log

Fatal error: Call to a member function getColumnName() on null in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/Webservices/CustomerPortalWS.php on line 1016, referer: http://crm:5000/index.php?action=index&module=Leads

I think because I deactivated all fields for customer portal ...
Ranieri
eCRM Web
This is the Global Search functionality. It seems that you have a field in your Global Search Business Map that you have deactivated. Could be?
Joe
TSolucio
The title of this thread is "System Slow", I'm not sure if that is related to the error., can you elaborate a little more?
Joe
TSolucio
(12-15-2017, 04:10 PM)joebordes Wrote: This is the Global Search functionality. It seems that you have a field in your Global Search Business Map that you have deactivated. Could be?

No, i change GlobalVariable, only.

how I solve that?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
eliminate the field from the map.

in other words, you have specified in the map that you want to see a field that you have deactivated, that doesn't make sense, so eliminate the field from the map
Joe
TSolucio
(12-15-2017, 04:11 PM)joebordes Wrote: The title of this thread is "System Slow", I'm not sure if that is related to the error., can you elaborate a little more?

Sorry, initially I think the message in log is a problem, but this only wrote a message.

After I created a new GlobalVariable for hide action panel, system turn a very slow. I try remove ( in DB )

I may have aggravated the problem ...

Sad

Sorry, not businessMap, only changes in GlobalVariable

After I create a new for hide action panel, problem occurs
Ranieri
eCRM Web
Can you reproduce that in the online demo?
Joe
TSolucio
To delete a Global Variable simply delete the record as you would with any other record in the system, no need to go to the database.
Joe
TSolucio
(12-16-2017, 12:43 AM)joebordes Wrote: To delete a Global Variable simply delete the record as you would with any other record in the system, no need to go to the database.

Yes, I know, but system too much slow, to do that ...

Sad

(12-16-2017, 12:43 AM)joebordes Wrote: Can you reproduce that in the online demo?

No, not yet.

I will try to move to another server, for isolation environment as the cause, and post here results.
Ranieri
eCRM Web
If I deactivate mail converter in Scheduler, system works normal.

If I activate, system turn very very slow.

Scanner message, only for two mailboxes ...
Ranieri
eCRM Web