Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filters - set a default order
Hi

The variables are working for me, I have had no issue.
The demo is reset every night so I couldn't see your settings. Share some screenshots with us and have a look at these two videos:

https://youtu.be/0gkA1g42TSI
https://youtu.be/SoyyqlzJBpY
Joe
TSolucio
At first when I saw this variable I wish this changed order when user select a filter

But in fact, this variable will change the order for first click on title to classify in DESC or ASC

Seens to me this is your question, not ?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
(08-22-2019, 12:45 PM)rslemer Wrote: At first when I saw this variable I wish this changed order when user select a filter

But in fact, this variable will change the order for first click on title to classify in DESC or ASC

Seens to me this is your question, not ?

i saw the code in HelpDesk.php, its the title not the ticket_no is to be arranged. so when i activate the global variables, its the title(ticket)/ potentialname (Opportunities)

Can we changed it to ticket_no as default so the Global Variables default_order_by will work on ticket_no? and
when activate the config.performance.php to true?

public $default_order_by = 'title';
public $default_sort_order = 'DESC';

// Turn-off default sorting in ListView, could eat up time as data grows
'LISTVIEW_DEFAULT_SORTING' => false,

in Potentails.php its the same, its the potential name not the potential_no, and its ASC not DESC

public $default_order_by = 'potentialname';
public $default_sort_order = 'ASC';

check attachment in our demo

Attached Files Image(s)

Maybe this post help you --> https://discussions.corebos.org/showthread.php?tid=842&highlight=change+order
Ranieri
eCRM Web
how will undo the changes i've made in global variables?
i applied the Application_ListView_Default_OrderField to ticket_no and all of the sudden all other modules are gone except the support tickets Sad
i can't edit any more
I don't know how you can lose access to the modules like that with a GV, but you can go directly to the DB and delete the row

Also, config.performace.php is obsolete, it is not used anymore, all the variables there have been moved to GVs or config.inc.php

You don't have to modify the code, just create the GV you need per module. Obviously, you can modify the code too.
Joe
TSolucio
(08-27-2019, 11:30 AM)rslemer Wrote: Maybe this post help you --> https://discussions.corebos.org/showthread.php?tid=842&highlight=change+order

please show me
i tried global variables but its not getting the listcolumns by ticket_no in DESC
same with Opportunity number in DESC

its the default that is DESC which is the ticketname/potentialname

but when i tried these GV
Application_ListView_Default_OrderField   for ticket_no
Application_ListView_Default_Sorting   1
Application_ListView_Default_Sort_Order   DESC

it worked, ticket no in desc but the issue is, all other records from different modules are gone, except the support tickets Sad

all i want to see is the created records are in DESC order number. so that when you login, and visit, the newly created log is on top is always on top of the list
Ah, I know what is probably happening, you are setting this GV as the default for all modules. So the application tries to sort the others with the ticket_no
the OrderField MUST be only for one module. Read the escalation rules in the wiki
Also, you want to set OrderDirection NOT Sort_Order
Joe
TSolucio
its really not working
Application_ListView_Default_OrderDirect... DESC
Application_ListView_Default_Sorting 1
Application_ListView_Default_OrderField ticket_no
i guess modifying the code is required
Sorry but it works correctly. I have recorded a video for you and tested various times, I attach a gif of the last test I just made, there is nothing to change.

The test I made with the gif is in the online demo, so you can have a look at the records today (before it resets)
If you want us to connect to your install and configure it for you send me an email.

Attached Files Image(s)

Joe
TSolucio