Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Layout Editor can't add some module block.
Hello

In the  Layout Editor I can't add activities / to do block to some of the modules.
In other modules it work fine.

Attach screenshot in campaign module.
campaign module have relation 1:M activities.

Any idea?

Addady

Attached Files Image(s)

I tried in my install and in the online demo and To Dos appear in both for Campaigns. Review your language files as I suppose that the fact that there is a row with no translation could indicate that something is wrong in those files.

Also, right click on the list and see if the empty row has a value of cbCalendar.

Note that it is also very odd to see Campaigns in that list. I don't think that relations with the same module will work.
Joe
TSolucio
Thank you Joe

Quote:I suppose that the fact that there is a row with no translation could indicate that something is wrong in those files.
Also, right click on the list and see if the empty row has a value of cbCalendar.

The empty line have empty HTML value

Code:
<option value=""></option>
Attach new screenshot

Quote:Note that it is also very odd to see Campaigns in that list. I don't think that relations with the same module will work.
Removed it

Quote:Review your language files
To debug this I'm using English in user profile. I didn't change the English files so its the same as the original corebos.

Do you have any other idea?

Attached Files Image(s)

more or less what version of coreBOS are you on?
does the activity related list appear in the "More Information" section?
Joe
TSolucio
(05-30-2018, 11:35 AM)joebordes Wrote: more or less what version of coreBOS are you on?
does the activity related list appear in the "More Information" section?

Its git clone from 03-2018.

Yes, campaign have activitys in "More Information".

I'm using chrome browser.

Thanks
I use chrome also and I can see the lists correctly both in my local install and in the online demo.

The list of related and non-related entities is calculated in this range of code:

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/modules/Settings/LayoutBlockList.php#L101:L136

exactly it is the difference between the SQL launched here:

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/modules/Settings/LayoutBlockList.php#L1205

and here:

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/modules/PickList/PickListUtils.php#L231

For Campaigns that SQL would be:

select *
from vtiger_relatedlists
left join vtiger_tab on vtiger_relatedlists.related_tabid = vtiger_tab.tabid and vtiger_tab.presence = 0
where vtiger_relatedlists.tabid = 26 order by sequence

SELECT name FROM vtiger_tab WHERE isentitytype=1 and name NOT IN ('Rss','Recyclebin','Events');

Launch those two directly against your database to see what it is calculating.
Joe
TSolucio
Code:
SELECT name FROM vtiger_tab WHERE isentitytype=1 and name NOT IN ('Rss','Recyclebin','Events');

Give:

"Accounts"
"Assets"
"Calendar"
"Campaigns"
"cbCalendar"
"cbMap"
"cbTermConditions"
"cbtranslation"
"cbupdater"
"CobroPago"
"Contacts"
"Documents"
"Emails"
"Faq"
"GlobalVariable"
"HelpDesk"
"InventoryDetails"
"Invoice"
"Leads"
"ModComments"
"PBXManager"
"Potentials"
"PriceBooks"
"Products"
"Project"
"ProjectMilestone"
"ProjectTask"
"PurchaseOrder"
"Quotes"
"SalesOrder"
"ServiceContracts"
"Services"
"SMSNotifier"
"Vendors"
"Webmails"

Code:
from vtiger_relatedlists
left join vtiger_tab on vtiger_relatedlists.related_tabid = vtiger_tab.tabid and vtiger_tab.presence = 0
where vtiger_relatedlists.tabid = 26 order by sequence

give (attach also screenshut):

"83";"26";"4";"get_contacts";"1";"Contacts";"0";"add,select";NULL;"N:N";"4";"Contacts";"0";"6";"Contacts";NULL;NULL;"0";"0";"1";NULL;"Sales"

"84";"26";"7";"get_leads";"2";"Leads";"0";"add,select";NULL;"N:N";"7";"Leads";"0";"4";"Leads";NULL;NULL;"0";"0";"1";NULL;"Sales"
"85";"26";"2";"get_dependents_list";"3";"Potentials";"0";"add";"121";"1:N";"2";"Potentials";"0";"7";"Potentials";NULL;NULL;"0";"0";"1";NULL;"Sales"
"86";"26";"64";"get_activities";"4";"Activities";"0";"add";"821";"1:N";"64";"cbtranslation";"0";"-1";"cbtranslation";NULL;NULL;"1";"0";"1";"0";"Settings"
"88";"26";"6";"get_accounts";"5";"Accounts";"0";"add,select";NULL;"N:N";"6";"Accounts";"0";"5";"Accounts";NULL;NULL;"0";"0";"1";NULL;"Sales"
"123";"26";"42";"get_dependents_list";"6";"CobroPago";"0";"ADD";"586";"1:N";NULL;NULL;NULL;NULL;NULL;NULL;NULL;NULL;NULL;NULL;NULL;NULL
"177";"26";"26";"get_dependents_list";"7";"Campaigns";"0";"ADD";"849";"1:N";"26";"Campaigns";"0";"-1";"Campaigns";NULL;NULL;"0";"0";"1";NULL;"Marketing"

Relation ID 123 look weird ?!

Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

relation 123 looks like you do not have the Payment module activated. If that is the case then it is correct and simply should not appear

the one I think that is causing the issue is relation 86, it relates campaigns with the Translation module using Activities. Make a copy of that record, delete it and try again.
Joe
TSolucio
(06-01-2018, 09:23 AM)joebordes Wrote: relation 123 looks like you do not have the Payment module activated. If that is the case then it is correct and simply should not appear

the one I think that is causing the issue is relation 86, it relates campaigns with the Translation module using Activities. Make a copy of that record, delete it and try again.

I deleted line 86. It not solve the problem. It remove the line Translation module. Attch befor and after pics.

Attached Files Image(s)

¿Has ejecutado coreBOS Updater? ¿Tienes actualizaciones pendientes de aplicar?
Joe
TSolucio