Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
relatedlist for all documents of an account
This is an feature request / not sure where to put that. I once did this myself for vt 5.3 but obviously, it does not work any longer.

What can be of interest is, in organisations, a document relatedlist that covers all documents related to a company.

So it would combine related documents from quotes, sales orders, invoices, contacts etc. (all only if related to this organisation) in one listing.

That helps to find things: did he store the tender documents under the quote or the sales order?
Is the packing list in sales order or invoice? etc.

Klaus
This does sound like a good idea. Why wouldn't your change work on VT5.4 or coreBOS? I would imagine this as a special (big) query that returns results for the list. That should keep working in all three versions.

If you can share the code you had maybe I can adapt it....

In any case I registered a feature request so it doesn't get lost: http://corebos.org/development/view.php?id=323
Joe
TSolucio
(08-19-2015, 08:31 PM)joebordes Wrote: This does sound like a good idea. Why wouldn't your change work on VT5.4 or coreBOS? I would imagine this as a special (big) query that returns results for the list. That should keep working in all three versions.

If you can share the code you had maybe I can adapt it....

In any case I registered a feature request so it doesn't get lost: http://corebos.org/development/view.php?id=323

my code was in vt 5.2.1, then I didn't bother to put it into 5.3 but am still missing the functionality.
Opposed to other code (web2project, weberp), I didn't find vt especially easy to understand.

Maybe I can dig it out of 5.2 and post it.

Klaus
Hi,

do you have the query for that?

i have some doubts about the tables : vtiger_attachments, vtiger_notes, vtiger_senoterel and vtiger_seattachmentrel
on their usage and logic

i could prepare the related list grid then
well, it must be pre 5.2, as it is not in that source code.
Need to find out where the pre 5.2 code is.

Klaus