Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error an update
I tried update my older coreBOS system ( in 5.8 ) to 7.0

Because first installation not used a git, I installed a new fresh copy and copy all data directory ( storage, test, user_privileges ), and config file.

After that, I got updates with

php modules/cbupdater/getupdatescli.php
php modules/cbupdater/loadapplychanges.php

But last command showed

Lightning design evvtmenuPHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 606
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function FetchRow() on boolean in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 610

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 606

Fatal error: Call to a member function FetchRow() on boolean in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 610

And not possible login in system ( shows same error ... ) - see attached file.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
Is it possible to remove the last update cbupd-000144 for system will turn on, again?
Ranieri
eCRM Web
try not updating from the command line

Do the steps of copying database, getting new code, copy all files and modify config.inc.php accordingly, then simply login and go to updater and apply all changes

Let me now how that goes
Joe
TSolucio
But when returned to older version ..

A PHP version from 5.3.x to 5.6.x is required. Your current PHP version is 7.1.6
Kindly adapt your PHP installation, and try again!

If i clone git repository

A PHP version from 5.3.x (5.5.x minimum recommended) to 7.0.0 is required. Your current PHP version is 7.1.6
Kindly adapt your PHP installation, and try again!

Attached Files Image(s)

Ranieri
eCRM Web
We haven't tried it on 7.1.* yet and I haven't read about the changes from 7.0 to 7.1. It is a minor number so there should be no breaking changes and I'd say you would be safe to simply change the version number here:

https://github.com/tsolucio/corebos/blob/master/index.php#L18

change 7.1.0 to 7.2.0

Let me know if you run into any issues
Joe
TSolucio
Ok, I made change

Now, showing :

Fatal error: Uncaught WebServiceException: Permission to perform the operation is denied in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/Webservices/Retrieve.php:25 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/modules/com_vtiger_workflow/VTEntityCache.inc(24): vtws_retrieve('27x16008', Object(Users)) #1 /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/modules/com_vtiger_workflow/VTEntityCache.inc(115): VTWorkflowEntity->__construct(Object(Users), '27x16008', false) #2 /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/modules/com_vtiger_workflow/VTEventHandler.inc(45): VTEntityCache->forId('27x16008') #3 /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/events/VTEventTrigger.inc(143): VTWorkflowEventHandler->handleEvent('vtiger.entity.a...', Object(VTEntityData)) #4 /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/events/VTEventsManager.inc(118): VTEventTrigger->trigger(Object(VTEntityData)) #5 /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/data/CRMEntity.php(944): VTEventsManager->triggerEvent('vtiger.entity.a...', Object(VTEntityData)) #6 /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/modu in /usr/share/coreBOS/corebos-master/include/Webservices/Retrieve.php on line 25
Ranieri
eCRM Web
is your tabdata.php file writable by the webuser?
Look in vtiger_ws_entity, which module is 27?
Activate debug log and see which SQL is failing
The error above looks like an aftersave,....
Joe
TSolucio
(06-29-2017, 10:23 PM)joebordes Wrote: is your tabdata.php file writable by the webuser?
Look in vtiger_ws_entity, which module is 27?
Activate debug log and see which SQL is failing
The error above looks like an aftersave,....

Hi, I have the similar problem that happens when I create a new opportunity for a selected Organisation. I have just installed a fresh corebos installation, using GIT CLONE command on XAMPP stack (Windows 10 64bit). It's the first activity I do so I don't know if the problem exixts with other operation as well, like creating new task or new quote...
For testing, I have firts created a new organisation and everything went well; then, I created a new opportunity related to this organisation and I received following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function FetchRow() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos\include\database\PearDatabase.php:610 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos\modules\com_vtiger_workflow\expression_engine\VTExpressionEvaluater.inc(91): PearDatabase->fetch_array(false) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos\modules\com_vtiger_workflow\tasks\VTUpdateFieldsTask.inc(77): VTFieldExpressionEvaluater->__construct(Object(VTExpressionTreeNode)) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos\modules\com_vtiger_workflow\VTWorkflowManager.inc(447): VTUpdateFieldsTask->doTask(Object(VTWorkflowEntity)) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos\modules\com_vtiger_workflow\VTEventHandler.inc(100): Workflow->performTasks(Object(VTWorkflowEntity)) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos\include\events\VTEventTrigger.inc(144): VTWorkflowEventHandler->handleEvent('vtiger.entity.a...', Object(VTWorkflowEntity)) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos\include\events\VTEventsManager.inc(111): VTEventTrigger->trigger(Object(VTEntityData)) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos\data\CRMEntity.php(1016): VTE in C:\xampp\htdocs\corebos\include\database\PearDatabase.php on line 610.

Any Help?
Thanks you,

Andrea Anigoni.
Hi Andrea,

Have you ran all the coreBOS Updates?

After the install and after each code upgrade you must go to the coreBOS Updater module, load and apply all the changesets. If you haven't done that do it and try creating the opportunity again.

let us know how it goes.
Joe
TSolucio
(11-20-2017, 09:56 AM)joebordes Wrote: Hi Andrea,

Have you ran all the coreBOS Updates?

After the install and after each code upgrade you must go to the coreBOS Updater module, load and apply all the changesets.  If you haven't done that do it and try creating the opportunity again.

let us know how it goes.

Hi Joe,
please, see the file in attachment: is that windows that I have to use for CoreBOS Updating? I selected "Load Updates" button and then "Apply All" selecting all the updates listed. After that, I still have the same problem..

Furthermore, I noticed that, when I create a new opportunity, clicking to "+" button for "related to" Organization selecting, a pop up blank and empty windows is opened... I use Firefox web browser.

Regards,

Andrea.

Attached Files Image(s)