Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on a new theme....
any update?

I try too and look is very beatiful

Sorry, I did not see in your reply Joe ..
(08-07-2016, 02:38 PM)joebordes Wrote: I tried the theme and I really like what I see. It looks clean, elegant and a little more modern. I like some of the border effects a lot.

I created some issues on your github project so you can attend when you have some time.

Thanks for the effort !!

Thanks. The goal is to get it into the 21st century, but more than that, to create some rest for viewers. Colors should be nice and elegant, but also help a user understand quickly what the purpose of that segment is. The problem is that finding the correct templates and adapting them so more specific targeting is possible takes a lot of time diggin around... I'm in the process of first solving the issues you mentioned and progressing more after that.
(08-07-2016, 02:38 PM)joebordes Wrote: I tried the theme and I really like what I see. It looks clean, elegant and a little more modern. I like some of the border effects a lot.

I created some issues on your github project so you can attend when you have some time.

Thanks for the effort !!

I wish contribute, when list is empty, is showed like this attached

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-08-2016, 01:32 PM)rslemer Wrote:

Thanks for the effort !!

I wish contribute, when list is empty, is showed like this attached

Please keep in mind this is a very early version of this theme. The release is more meant to show the general direction I have in mind. There are a lot of issues (like the one you addressed) that need to be fixed still.
Ok, only to contribute.

I will waiting for your final released.
No problem, always welcome.
I saw new theme on online demo.

Is usable now?
Well, you can use it. But there are many bugs and small things that need to be fixed. To me, it's not even BETA phase. You're free to use it, but keep in mind it's still not-well tested, so weird things may happen. Since I'm in the middle of some larger projects, I don't have the time to properly finish version BETA right now.
I have been using it rather successfully. It would be nice if you tested it and created issues on the github project. Even if we can't attend immediately at least we have them in front of us.
Joe
TSolucio
Hi,
just had a look on theme. quite interesting , my 2 cents
- as corebos rely only on jquery now,we can use bootstrap to make the interface responsive
ex :
buttons : http://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_buttons.asp , http://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_glyphicons.asp
icons : http://fontawesome.io/
charts :
- an idea : get inspiration from Odoo (Odoo.com) for how they designed the DetailView (blocks in blow, actions on top, ...)
- the fonts are too bold

i'll try to work on a theme based on bootsrap without having to break the code too much